The Black Bear Inn & Conference Center is a 100% non-smoking hotel. We also provide free wi-fi throughout the entire property. This Orono Bangor Maine Hotel and Conference Center is ideal for visiting families to the area. We continually invest in providing additional services and conveniences to make each guest’s visit a memorable one. We offer a high-quality rustic atmosphere with modern amenities. We are committed to outstanding service with our locally owned family hotel.
We offer a Loyalty Rewards Program for guests of either of our Orono Hotels, the Black Bear Inn and Conference Center and University Inn Academic Suites. Please see the front desk to enroll and obtain details.
Here is bit more information on the facility and our policies:
- 68 Rooms
- Meeting space accommodating up to 300
- Office Station in Lobby (Computer, printer, fax and photo copy)
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Master Card, Discover Card, Visa
- Currency Accepted: United States Dollars
- Guarantee: You must use a credit card to book on-line.
- Check In: 2:00 p.m. Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
- Airports: Bangor International Airport 8 miles
- Ratings: Director’s Award
- Family and locally owned
- Minutes from University of Maine and Bangor Mall
Cancellation Policy: Reservations may be cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival without a charge. An extended cancellation deadline may be in effect for some special events. These include graduation, homecoming and certain UMaine events.
Pet Policy: Well behaved pets are allowed with a small fee. They must be supervised at all times. Please inquire at time of booking. Due to allergy concerns for some of our guests, we only allow dogs in certain rooms. This Orono Bangor Maine Hotel and Conference Center is perfect for your furry companion.
We want every member of your family to be comfortable and appreciate the special bond between pets and their owners. We welcome your furry companion to our specially designated pet-friendly rooms and have ample lawn for them to walk and play. Each of our four-legged guests is greeted with a treat.