COVID – 19 Response
Our staff is here to do our part during the Covid – 19 pandemic. As always, we take great care in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout our property. We have supplemented these normal procedures with additional COVID – 19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols more rigorous. Please be sure to check for any travel restrictions in accordance with the State of Maine’s Covid – 19 response. In accordance with guidance from the American Hotel & Lodging Association, Hospitality Maine, CDC, and the State of Maine, we have implemented the following procedures:
~ Our staff is receiving ongoing training on enhanced operating & cleaning protocols
~ We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, vending machines, self-serve coffee stations, and conference rooms
~ Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives with particular attention to high touch items
~Staggered room placement to allow for a minimum of 48 hours between guests
In addition to these Covid – 19 response enhancements to guest service we have made a few changes to our delivery of service to protect our staff, guests, and community.
- You will notice that our staff are all wearing face masks or shields. We ask that you do the same when in common areas.
- We’ve suspended our housekeeping service for multiple night stays. If you are staying multiple nights please use the provided bag and contactless housekeeping request form, as needed.
- Pre-wrapped Grab & Go breakfast offerings are available in our Café of the lobby from 6am-10am.
- Our wine and cheese reception in the evenings has been suspended.
- Our staff is adhering to the social distancing protocol of staying at least 6 ft. way from each other and our guests, we ask that you do the same with those not in your party.
- Our Fitness Room, Grill, and Bean Bag Toss boards are still available for use, please see the desk to sign out the Grill tools and Bean Bag’s. They must be returned to the desk after each use so that they can be cleaned and disinfected.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please do not hesitate to reach out to the front desk if you need anything during your stay or if you would like to know more about our COVID 19 response. Please stay healthy, happy and safe.
Please know that we are very committed to staying positive, looking for the little miracles during this process and providing a safe environment for our work family and guests. We hope that when life returns to normal, you will help us recover by rescheduling your events and room reservations. Everyone here wishes you health and safety during these times and hope you notice all of the positive changes happening around us.
Mother earth is healing and so are we! Let’s all do our part.